Provided by: Quilly Willy Early Learning and Child Care Centre
A licensed child care facility that provides care and supervision for up to 30 children between the ages of six weeks and 12 years. Child Care Subsidy accepted.
Parents are asked to participate in fundraising as needed.
- Each child is recognized as a unique individual with distinct talents and needs and will be encouraged to become self-confident, independent thinkers.
- Staff members are highly educated individuals whose passion and desire is to learn and grow with each child while providing them with the guidance needed to excel and succeed in the life skills they are currently learning.
- It is the desire of the centre to embrace the uniqueness of each child and family.
Programs and Activities
- Believe that children primarily learn through play, and are committed to providing a learning environment that allows each child opportunities to explore the world around them in safe, nurturing, and enriching ways
- Children will be provided age and developmentally appropriate activities to participate in with an emphasis on child directed exploration
- Curriculum planning emphasizes learning as an interactive process with a variety of activities and materials to provide for a wide range of development. The educator will base these plans on the children’s interests at the time.
- Believe balanced nutrition is important to child development because children need specific nutrients to thrive and grow.
- All meals are planned according to the Canada Food Guide requirements.
- Children requiring a special diet or infants on formula or baby food will need to have their food supplied by their parents.
- Two snacks and lunch are provided every day and are cooked from scratch in their kitchen – snacks consist of two or more food groups and lunch consists of all four-food groups.
Children between the ages of six weeks - 12 years.
May be able to accommodate children with delays and differing needs. Please contact for further information.
Please call for more information.
Infants (6 weeks - 18 months) Full-time $200 per month, Part-time $148.15 per month, Casual $4.04 per hour.
Toddlers (18 months - 30 months) Full-time $200 per month, Part-time $140.80 per month, Casual $3.59 per hour.
Preschool (30 months - end of kindergarten) Full-time $200 per month, Part-time $139.13 per month, Casual $3.33 per hour.
School-Age Full-time $200 per month, Part-time $130 per month, Casual $3 per hour. Part-time includes up to 95 hours. Please contact for drop-in availability. Child Care Subsidy accepted.
Quilly Willy Early Learning and Child Care Centre
408 3rd Avenue
Porcupine Plain Composite High School
Porcupine Plain SK S0E 1H0
Porcupine Plain SK S0E 1H0
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 6:00 pm. Closed statutory holidays.
Wheelchair access - designated parking spaces; Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - ramps; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one); Wheelchair access - call for details or special appointment required.