A licensed child care facility that provides care and supervision for up to 22 children between the ages of 18 months and 12 years. Child Care Subsidy accepted.
- Philosophy is to ensure every child deserves a warm, safe, caring and nurturing environment in which they can develop socially, physically, and intellectually.
- Offering a balance of structured activities, free choice activities, quiet and active play, creative opportunities with developmentally appropriate programming that is provided by educators.
- Centre is committed to working collectively on an ongoing basis to build and maintain a community that understands, celebrates and promotes diversity, while promoting inclusivity at all levels.
- Support the concept of “every child matters.”
- Centre works in partnership with families by providing opportunities for family involvement monthly with performances, potlucks, holiday presentations, fundraisers, etc.
- Centre recognizes and respects uniqueness of each child and works with families to provide positive behavior management strategies to create a safe, healthy and happy environment.
Programs and Activities
- Centre is a play based program.
- Schedule provides a balance of opportunities for children to chose individual activities during free play, group projects, indoor/outdoor play, teacher and child led programs.
- Most programming is based off children’s interests.
- Environment is set up to provide quiet individual time for children who require one on one interactions and also spaces for whole group interactions.
- Staff develop culturally appropriate programs and activities for all our children based on their interests.
- Assisted in the daily program and activities, transition periods are provided.
- All activities and supplies are provided within the centre to help with the physical, intellectual, and language development.
- Nutritious meals and snacks are provided throughout the day in accordance with Canada’s Food Guide.
- All menus are posted in the centre.
- If a child has allergies, the centre will try to provide an alternate meal – if this is not possible, the parent(s) will be asked to provide food substitutions.
- Follow the food guide to provide a variety of well balanced meals and snacks for all children within the facility.
- Believe it is important children are provided with nutritious meals to help with their growth and development.
Children between the ages of 18 months - 12 years.
Email for more information.
Offers full-time, casual, drop-in spaces.
Full-time: Toddlers $650 per month, Preschool $550 per month.
Part-time: Toddler (1 day) $160 per month, (2 days) $300 per month, (3 days) $420 per month. Preschool (1 day) $140 per month, (2 days) $260 per month, (3 days) $360 per month. Kindergarten $450 per month. School-Age $350 per month, before school only $200 per month, after school only $220 per month.
Drop-in: Toddlers $40 per day. Preschool $35 per day. School-Age $25 per day, $10 per day for before school only, $15 per day for after school only.
Child Care Subsidy accepted.
64 Empress Avenue West
James Hamblin School
Qu'Appelle SK S0G 4A0
Qu'Appelle SK S0G 4A0
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.