Geriatric Assessment and Rehabilitation Unit
Provided by: Providence Place
An innovative and holistic health service with the goal of helping elderly and at-risk clients to avoid reliance on acute care, and to avoid premature admission to a long-term care facility. Offers a comprehensive, multi-disciplinary, medical and treatment program.
14 beds geriatric assessment beds available.
Saskatchewan residents who:
1. have experienced significant health challenges or decline in ability to function and/or mobilize, and desire to participate in therapy to enable them to continue living at home in the community, and
2. have a demonstrated rehabilitation potential.
A physician referral is required to access the program.
100 2nd Avenue Northeast
Moose Jaw SK S6H 1B8
- Clinical Nutrition Service
- Geriatric Assessment and Rehabilitation Unit
- Long Term Care
- Medical and Social Geriatric Out-Patient Programs
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.