Clinical Nutrition Service
Provided by: Providence Place
Clinical nutrition care for clients or residents identified at high nutrition risk includes:
- nutrition assessment and intervention
- accurate calculation and formulation of therapeutic diets if necessary
- nutrition education and counselling
- nutrition support for tube feeds
- assessment and treatment for dysphagia (swallowing disorder).
Clients and residents at Providence Place.
A referral for a nutritional assessment may be made to the dietitian.
100 2nd Avenue Northeast
Moose Jaw SK S6H 1B8
- Clinical Nutrition Service
- Geriatric Assessment and Rehabilitation Unit
- Long Term Care
- Medical and Social Geriatric Out-Patient Programs
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.