Youth Housing: Jedidiah House
Provided by: Regina Youth for Christ
Provides a safe and caring environment for young people.
- Can accommodate up to five youth ages 12 -15 years.
- Includes parenting support and educational, recreational, and cultural activities
- Helps residents learn new life skills, building on self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Meets residents where they are at and provides behavioral, emotional, and physical support to create a sense of safety and security.
- No minimum/maximum amount of time for residents to stay at the house.
Youth ages 12 -15 years. Contact for details.
Contact for information.
Regina SKGet Directions
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.