Male Youth Transitional Home
Provided by: Yorkton Transitional Homes for Youth Inc.
Provides housing for male youth:
- 16 – 18 years of age
- who need non-threatening and supportive living requirements
- who do not require crisis intervention, but rather ongoing support in the decision-making process regarding their current and future plans for supported long-term housing.
- Live-in adult mentor
- Assistance with learning basic life skills
- Advocacy and crisis management as needed
- Transportation as needed.
-16 - 18 years of age
-Must have the capability mentally to be able to transition into independence with limited structure.
Self-referral or referral from the Ministry of Social Services.
Business Line: 306-783-2340
Yorkton SKGet Directions
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.