My Aunt’s Place
Provided by: YWCA Regina
- Amowacistin Pahkahokowin – Family Reunification Residence
- Babysitting 101
- Before and After School Program (4 locations)
- Big Boost Tutoring Program
- Big Sisters of Regina
- Child Care – Deanna’s Den
- Child Care – Downtown
- Child Care – Downtown Family Children’s Centre
- Child Care – Lumsden Childcare Centre
- Child Care – Sally’s Place
- Children’s Homes
- Community Education
- Cooling/Warming Space
- Day Camps for School PD & Non-Stat Holidays (2 locations)
- Encore Market
- In-School Programs
- Isabel Johnson Shelter
- Kikinaw Residence for Women
- My Aunt’s Place
- OurSpace – For Girls & 2SLGBTQIA+ Youth
- Outreach Services
- Summer Camps – Power of Being a Girl Summer Camp
- Upstander Workshops
- Weekly Summer Day Camps (2 locations)
- Y’s Kids – Children Exposed to Violence Program
- Youth Employment Program
Provides a temporary shelter for single women and families who are experiencing homelessness.
- Accommodates 32 individuals nightly for those confronted with the crisis of homelessness
- Residents receive 24-hour support, counselling, advocacy, assistance with housing, and transportation while determining their options for the future.
Females - Must be in control of their faculties - Trans friendly - Female same sex partners with no domestic violence history are welcome. - Pets not welcome. - Space for storage not available.
Call for a brief interview.
Phone 1: 306-545-7786
My Aunt's Place
Hotline: 306-525-2141 Extension 0
24/7 Phone Number
Business Line: 306-525-2141
Hours of Operation
Regina SKGet Directions
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.