Safe Temporary Housing
Provided by: Regina Transition House
Provides temporary safe housing for women and their children, experiencing or at risk of experiencing violence. Provides a functional, pleasant and comfortable atmosphere for women and children.
Single females or females and their dependent children.
Self-referrals are accepted.
Business Line: 306-757-2096 Extension 1
Hours of Operation
Regina SKGet Directions
Regina SK S4P 3B8
- 24 Hour Domestic Violence/Abuse Crisis Line
- Bridges of Hope Outreach Program
- Counselling, Support, and Referral
- Public Education and Awareness
- Safe Temporary Housing
- Safe Temporary Housing – Pet Friendly Spaces