Safe Temporary Housing – Pet Friendly Spaces
Provided by: Regina Transition House
Provides pet friendly, temporary, safe housing for women and their children, experiencing or at risk of experiencing violence. Provides a functional, pleasant and comfortable atmosphere for women and children.
Single females or females and their dependent children.
Self-referrals are accepted.
Business Line: 639-590-8781
Hours of Operation
Regina SKGet Directions
Regina SK S4P 3B8
- 24 Hour Domestic Violence/Abuse Crisis Line
- Bridges of Hope Outreach Program
- Counselling, Support, and Referral
- Public Education and Awareness
- Safe Temporary Housing
- Safe Temporary Housing – Pet Friendly Spaces
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.