Public Education and Awareness
Provided by: Regina Transition House
Provides information and presentations to the public on the issue of interpersonal violence.
Contact the shelter to discuss your request.
Business Line: 306-757-2096
Hours of Operation
Contact for more information.
Regina SKGet Directions
Regina SK S4P 3B8
- 24 Hour Domestic Violence/Abuse Crisis Line
- Bridges of Hope Outreach Program
- Counselling, Support, and Referral
- Public Education and Awareness
- Safe Temporary Housing
- Safe Temporary Housing – Pet Friendly Spaces
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.