Outreach Program – Bridges of Hope
Provided by: Regina Transition House
Provides optional, ongoing support and services to women and children from the time they depart from the shelter until they establish independence in the community. Program:
- Assists women to maintain stable housing
- Connects women with community supports
- Helps women achieve a life without violence
- Includes weekly supper club, resource group, children’s programming, and access to Elder and cultural events.
Women and children who have stayed at Regina Transition House.
Complete Outreach Agreement upon departure from shelter or speak to an Outreach Advocate.
24/7 Crisis Line
Business Line: 306-757-2096 Extension 6
Hours of Operation
Weekdays and some evenings; email Outreach Advocate for more information.
Regina SKGet Directions
Regina SK S4P 3B8
- 24 Hour Domestic Violence/Abuse Crisis Line
- Counselling, Support, Referral
- Outreach Program – Bridges of Hope
- Public Education and Awareness
- Safe Temporary Housing
- Safe Temporary Housing – Pet Friendly Spaces
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.