24 Hour Domestic Violence/Abuse Crisis Line
Provided by: Regina Transition House
Provides a 24/7 hour crisis line for women and their children experiencing violence, abuse, or threats of violence.
- Provides support and information and can lead to emergency housing for women who are experiencing abuse now.
- Family and friends of abused women as well as professionals can also call for support and information.
- Operated by professional staff and trained volunteers who are caring, knowledgeable individuals who provide information about resources in the community.
- Provides help in creating a safety plan for women at risk of physical violence, and help women create a plan to make safe choices.
- Lifeline to women and children escaping family violence and abuse.
Women and their children experiencing violence, abuse, or threats of violence.
Contact for more information.
Hours of Operation
Regina SKGet Directions
Regina SK S4P 3B8
- 24 Hour Domestic Violence/Abuse Crisis Line
- Bridges of Hope Outreach Program
- Counselling, Support, and Referral
- Public Education and Awareness
- Safe Temporary Housing
- Safe Temporary Housing – Pet Friendly Spaces
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.