Multicultural Youth Ambassador Program
Provided by: Prince Albert Multicultural Council
Provides youth (16-30 years old) the opportunity to develop and deliver community initative or project that focus on reconciliation, anti-racism, diversity, inclusion and democratic engagement and strengthening youth resilience in the community.
- The youth participants will work on their respective community projects and also become the – PAMC Youth Council and Ambassadors.
- Project must show clear objectives, timeline of activities and a budget not exceeding $5,000.00.
- Opportunity for further development through youth council placement to community organizations as part of project completion.
- 16–30 years old - Must propose a Youth-led project/initiative focused on reconciliation, anti-racism, arts, cultures, diversity and inclusion - Resident of Prince Albert or surrounding communities - Able to travel to meetings, activities and events - Interested and must commit to attend leadership and project management training - Interested in community engagement and betterment - Committed to complete project on time - Interested in further development through youth council placement to community organizations as part of project completion
Call Komal Saxena - Youth Coordinator: 306-922-0400
- Must show clear objectives, timeline of activities, and a budget not exceeding $5,000
Applicant must include two references (teachers, principal, supervisor, mentor, etc).
Prince Albert Multicultural Council
1410C Central Avenue
Prince Albert SK S6V 4W5
Near the city bus Station at the back of Venice House restaurant. Building is facing the SaskPower building.
- Community Consultations
- Employment and Settlement Support Services
- English for Employment Language Class
- Multicultural Events and Activities
- Multicultural Youth Ambassador Program
- Multicultural Youth Day Camp
- Stage 2 English Class
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Closed weekends and holidays.
Wheelchair access - call for details or special appointment req’d; Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one)
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.