English for Employment Language Class
Provided by: Prince Albert Multicultural Council
Assists those with limited English skills in gaining the language proficiency required for finding entry-level occupations and maintaining employment.
This free course approaches topics such as:
- English improvement
- Getting a job and Saskatchewan’s Workplace Norms
- Safety and Culture
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Worker’s Compensation
- Labour Standards
- Human Rights Code
- Workplace communication
Applicants must be:
- be 18 years of age or older;
- temporary resident with work permit, or naturalized Canadian citizen who is legally entitled to work in Canada and who has levels 4-8 according to the Canadian Language Benchmarks Placement Test (CLBPT) or other Canadian Language Benchmarks (CLB) cross-referenced assessment tests.
Call or Visit the Prince Albert Multicultural Council office.
Immigration documents and Saskatchewan ID
Call the Prince Albert Multicultural Council office for more information.
Prince Albert Multicultural Council
1410C Central Avenue
Prince Albert SK S6V 4W5
Near the city bus Station at the back of Venice House restaurant. Building is facing the SaskPower building.
- Community Consultations
- Employment and Settlement Support Services
- English for Employment Language Class
- Multicultural Events and Activities
- Multicultural Youth Ambassador Program
- Multicultural Youth Day Camp
- Stage 2 English Class
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday
8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Closed weekends and holidays.
Wheelchair access - call for details or special appointment req’d; Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one)
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.