Clinical Program: Laboratory Services
Provided by: Prince Albert Cooperative Health Centre
Provides laboratory tests and ambulatory blood pressure monitoring.
Available to all patients in the Prince Albert Parkland Health Region requiring laboratory services regardless of who orders the lab work.
Appointment required - call 306-763-6464 to book.
Prince Albert Cooperative Health Centre
110 8th Street East
Prince Albert SK S6V 0V7
- Client Services: Dietitian
- Client Services: Mental Health Therapist
- Client Services: Recovery Program
- Clinical Program: Community Respiratory Care Program
- Clinical Program: Laboratory Services
- Clinical Program: Physiotherapy Services
- Nursing and Minor Surgery Services
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Closed statutory holidays
Wheelchair access - designated parking spaces; Wheelchair access - lowered elevator buttons; Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - ramps; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one)
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.