Client Services: Mental Health Therapist
Provided by: Prince Albert Cooperative Health Centre
Provides counselling to individuals that are 18 years of age or older who are seeking support regarding stress/coping, anxiety, depression, grief, trauma and work/life balance. Virtual care through telephone or video consultation is available for those who prefer this mode of communication.
Individuals in need of assistance with balancing their lives, working through a crisis, or managing change.
Call 306-953-6207 to make an appointment.
Prince Albert Cooperative Health Centre
110 8th Street East
Prince Albert SK S6V 0V7
- Client Services: Dietitian
- Client Services: Mental Health Therapist
- Client Services: Recovery Program
- Clinical Program: Community Respiratory Care Program
- Clinical Program: Laboratory Services
- Clinical Program: Physiotherapy Services
- Nursing and Minor Surgery Services
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Closed statutory holidays
Wheelchair access - designated parking spaces; Wheelchair access - lowered elevator buttons; Wheelchair access - front or side or back doors; Wheelchair access - ramps; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one)