Pet Cremation Services / Support Group
Provided by: Prairie View Chapel and Crematorium / Family Pet Cremation Services
Provides private, individual and shared cremation services for pets. Pet loss support includes:
- Support and comfort to people who are struggling with the death of a beloved companion animal
- Confidential telephone support to people dealing with pet loss
- Support to people who may be anticipating the loss of a companion animal
- Educational resources on the topic of companion animal loss, bereavement, and the human-animal bond
- Referrals to one-on-one grief counselling
- Suggestions on ways to remember and honour your pet
- Twice monthly support group
- Saskatoon Pet Loss Support Facebook page
Visit website for fees.
Prairie View Chapel and Crematorium / Family Pet Cremation Services
Highway 11 South
Saskatoon SK S7K 3S7
Chapel & Crematorium is 9 kilometers south of Saskatoon on Highway 11 South, turn right at Prairie View Road.
210A 33rd Street East
Saskatoon SK S7K 2K8
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.