Recovery 5 – Comprehensive Program
Provided by: Prairie Sky Recovery Centre Inc.
Five-week residential program (35 days minimum) for individuals struggling with alcoholism or addiction. Focuses on the 12-step program and restoration of mind, body, and spirit through meditation and emotional wellness classes in a family-like setting. Services delivered and run by recovering alcoholics and addicts. Program includes:
- Approximately 175 hours of group and individual counselling
- Daily recovery and gratitude meetings
- Counselling and instruction on the theory and practice of the 12 Step Recovery Approach
- Emotional health and wellness classes
- Leisure and recreational outings and activities
- Outings to open meetings in the community
- Safety and action planning
- Weekly therapeutic counselling
- Nutritious and home style meals, and safe and serene environment.
The spiritual-based, non-denominational program works for individuals of any faith, race or sexual orientation. Also welcomes individuals who are on a methadone program or other prescribed medications.
Call for information.
Contact for detials.
Prairie Sky Recovery Centre
Wilkie SK S0K 4W0Get Directions
Located in the hamlet of Leipzig, 15 minutes south of Wilkie, 1 & 1/2 hours west of Saskatoon, and 45 minutes south of North Battleford. Clients flying in to Saskatoon can make arrangements to be picked up at the airport ($150 charge for airport pickup).
PO Box 535
Wilkie SK S0K 4W0
- Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings
- Detox and Pre-Program
- Family Support Program
- Narcotics Anonymous Meetings
- Recovery 12 Extention Program (90 day)
- Recovery 2 – Alumni Refresher Program
- Recovery 5 – Comprehensive Program
- Recovery 8 Extention Program (60 day)