Provided by: Prairie Employment Program
Refers people with disabilities and/or multiple barriers to employment that is suited to their capabilities. Provides:
- Employment Supports – to both the employer and employee to foster a successful match
- Job Coach – when necessary, to help the new employee learn the job until he/she feels confident they have mastered all the required elements
- Financial Assistance – may be available for the time period while the employee is in training.
Individuals, over 18 years of age, with a disability and/or multiple barriers.
Agencies with interest in an individual for employment may refer that individual.
Program fees may be applicable.
Business Line: 306-445-6404
Prairie Employment Program
1371B -100th Street
North Battleford SK S9A 0V9
- Capacities Program
- Employment Counselling
- Employment Preparation, Placement and Maintenance
- Readiness Employability Development
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.