Provided by: Prairie Dreams Learning Centre
A licensed child care facility that provides care and supervision for up to 49 children between the ages of six weeks and 12 years. Child Care Subsidy accepted.
- Offer an inclusive program, and strive to accommodate children of all abilities whenever possible in their program.
- Believe each child is an individual, with their uniqueness acknowledged and appreciated.
- Believe early years are formative years – goal is to provide children with a wide range of opportunities to explore their world in a safe, caring and encouraging environment.
Programs and Activities
- Program is based on current research in child development and play and exploration.
- Encourage and support ongoing learning by providing numerous educational opportunities to staff each year.
- As the children move through the various ages and stages of development, the program changes to meet their emotional, social, intellectual, creative and physical needs.
- Provides nutritious meals and snacks throughout the day.
- Meals are planned and prepared to meet the nutritional needs of the children, as per Canada`s Food Guide.
- Breakfast – 8:00 am, Lunch – 11:30 am, Afternoon Snack – 3:00 pm.
- A light snack will be provided to those children who are there after 4:30 pm.
- A mid-morning snack will be offered to the infants and toddlers who are showing signs of hunger.
- Water will be available to all children throughout the day.
- All menus are posted in the foyer and kitchen.
- If a child has allergies, the center will try to provide an alternate meal – if this is not possible, the parent will be asked to provide food substitutions.
Children between the ages of six weeks - 12 years. May be able to accommodate children with delays and differing needs. Please contact for further information.
Call or email for more information.
Offers full-time and part-time spaces. Please contact for details. Child Care Subsidy accepted.
Prairie Dreams Learning Centre
325 Lillis Avenue
McLean SK S0G 3E0
McLean SK S0G 3E0
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.