Parenting Education Classes
Provided by: Positively Parenting Inc
Offers a wide range range of parenting courses. Visit website for details on courses available, including:
- Triple P Parenting
- 1,2,3,4, Parents – for parents of children ages 1 – 4
- Active Parenting Now – for parents of children ages 5 to 12 years
- Active Parenting of Teens
- Families In Action – for teens and their parents
- Parenting After Separation/Divorce
- Parenting 101
- Parenting – Key Concepts (Building Blocks).
Note: class locations vary – contact for details.
Open to all.
Call to obtain further information and/or register.
Business Line: 306-236-4804
Hours of Operation
Contact for details.
4 - 201 2nd Street West
Meadow Lake SK S9X 1C7
PO Box 238
Meadow Lake SK S9X 1Y2
- Anger Management Classes
- Children’s Play Groups
- Domestic Violence Course
- Grief Support Group
- Lending Library
- Parenting Education Classes
- Post-Partum Support Group
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.