Children’s Play Groups
Provided by: Positively Parenting Inc
Offers several free play groups open to all parents/caregivers and their children, including:
Sterling’s Hokey Pokey Playgroup:
- Toddler Playgroup – story time, singing, rhymes, crafts and snack
- Tuesday 11:00 am – 12:00 pm (noon) at Meadow Lake Library
Fun With Dads (FWD)
- Dad’s Group
- Offered the last Tuesday of every month. Call for details.
Note: groups meet at various locations – contact to confirm details.
Open to all.
Call for further information or to register.
Business Line: 306-236-4804
Hours of Operation
Call for times.
4 - 201 2nd Street West
Meadow Lake SK S9X 1C7
PO Box 238
Meadow Lake SK S9X 1Y2
- Anger Management Classes
- Children’s Play Groups
- Domestic Violence Course
- Grief Support Group
- Lending Library
- Parenting Education Classes
- Post-Partum Support Group
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.