Go Girls! – Group Program
Provided by: Big Brothers Big Sisters of Weyburn
Group mentoring program for girls ages 12-14 that focuses on physical activity, balanced eating and self-esteem. Program strives to help build a positive self-image, setting girls on a path to reach their full potential.
- Creates appreciation for the benefits of an active, healthy lifestyle
- Builds understanding of what constitutes healthy eating habits and the risks associated with eating disorders
- Promotes the importance of positive mental activity and regular physical exercise
- Encourages awareness of core values, personal interests, strengths and attributes
- Supports the development of leadership and life skills
- Offers guidance in establishing and maintaining friendships.
Girls ages 10-14
Female mentors ages 18+
Call or email for details.
Volunteers are required to submit a Criminal Record Check from their local police station or RCMP detachment.
Business Line: 306-842-4050
Hours of Operation
7-9 mentoring sessions held over a 7 - 10 week period, within school facilities. Each session is 1.5-2 hours long.
Call office for further information and how to get involved.
Physical Office – Regina
351 Broad Street
Regina SK S4R 1X2
- Couples For Kids Program
- Game On – Group Program
- Go Girls! – Group Program
- In-School Mentoring
- Traditional Match
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.