Nutrition, Health and Wellness Support
Provided by: Persons Living with AIDS Network of Saskatchewan
Provides nutritional support for those living with HIV/AIDS. Offers:
- Daily lunches
- Hot Meal for group sessions
- Munchies and movie everyday
- Multi-Vitamins Program
- Health and Wellness guidance
- Nutritional support
- Emergency hampers and hygiene supplies.
For more information call 306-373-7766 or 1-800-226-0944.
Persons living with HIV/AIDS.
Persons Living with AIDS Network of Saskatchewan
127C Avenue D North
Saskatoon SK S7L 1M5
- Counselling Services
- Drop-In Centre
- Emergency Care Fund
- Nutrition, Health and Wellness Support
- Peer Support
- Personal Development Program
- Recreational Programs
- Warm-up Location
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.