Early Childhood Intervention Program
Provided by: Parkland Early Childhood Intervention Program
Provides home based services and supports to families with children who are birth to school age, who are developmentally delayed or “at risk” for delay, to identify and implement realistic goals for their children and family.
- Builds trustiing relationships with families
- Assists families in addressing any delays
- Uses assessment tools to identify areas of delay
- Adds activities into daily routines that help parents address delays
- Connects families to resources within their communities
- Assists with the transition to school.
Children birth - school age who are developmentally delayed or at risk of developmental delays and their families.
Call for more information or visit the website for a referral form.
Parkland Early Childhood Intervention Program
83 North Street
Yorkton SK S3N 0G9
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.