Skip to content

Transferring High School Credits from Out of Province

Provided by: Government of Saskatchewan - Education

View information about this organization

Service Description

Students transferring to a high school in Saskatchewan must submit their academic records for evaluation. 

  • Transferring from a Canadian Province or Territory – Students should submit their official secondary school records to the principal of their new school. The principal will evaluate and submit equivalencies to the Ministry of Education.
  • Transferring from Another Country – Students need to submit their official records and, if applicable, an official translation (by a member of a recognized translation association) to the high school that they will be attending. The school will send all required documents to the Ministry of Education for evaluation. These records must be original and official documents.

For more information, contact the Ministry of Education, Student and Educator Services, at 306-787-1025 or email


Students transferring to a high school in Saskatchewan.

Application Process

Visit the website on how to submit academic records for evaluation.

Online Resources

Mailing Address

Government of Saskatchewan - Ministry of Education
2220 College Avenue
Regina SK  S4P 4V9

211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.

Other ways to find what you’re looking for: