Learn About STIs and Contraceptives
Provided by: Saskatchewan Prevention Institute Inc
- Alcohol / FASD Information
- Child Injury Prevention
- Child Traffic Safety
- Community Action Program for Children
- Early Childhood Mental Health
- Healthy Parenting Home Study Program
- Learn About STIs and Contraceptives
- Maternal and Infant Health Information
- Online Resource Catalogue
- Parenting Education
- Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Youth Action for Prevention
Visit website for online information:
Learn About Contraceptives – teaches how different contraceptive methods work, how to use, potential side effects and how to access.
Learn About STIS – teaches about symptoms, testing, treatment and what happens if not treated.
Frequently asked questions about pregnancy, contraceptives and STIs.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.