Impaired Driver Education
Provided by: Saskatchewan Government Insurance
There are three types of impaired driving education programs which depend on the number of impaired driving offences an indivudal has.
- First offence: Driving Without Impairment program
- 16-hour course
- Book by contacting the DWI Coordinator listed on the DWI receipt
- $170; payable at any motor licence issuer, who will provide a DWI receipt.
- Second offence: Alcohol and Drug Education program
- 28 hour-course
- Book by contacting the ADE coordinator listed on the ADE receipt.
- $450; payable at any motor licence issuer, who will provide an ADE receipt.
- Third and subsequent offences: Addiction assessment.
- If you’re a suspended driver, you can’t simply wait until your suspension term is over to get your licence back. If you don’t complete the addiction assessment, your driver’s licence stays suspended indefinitely.
- The assessment is done by an addictions counsellor who works with you to come up with an individualized plan.
Visit website for further details.
Contacts will be listed on receipts.
Visit website for sdetails.
Regina SKGet Directions
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.