Provided by: Indigenous Works
A job website which includes a network of Indigenous candidates and inclusive employers-of-choice.
Features for candidates:
- Job alerts: find the latest career opportunities in your inbox
- Get noticed: create a resume so employers can find you
- Free for Indigenous candidates to build a profile and search for their job and employer-of-choice.
Features for employers, employment centres, and educators:
- Search for candidates that match your recruitment needs
- Post jobs to reach candidates.
Visit the website for details.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.