Online Resources and Wellness Programs
Provided by: Wellness Together Canada
Provides a variety of online mental health resources, including:
- E-courses, tools, and resources on mental well-being and recovery
- E-courses to take control of stress, conquer worry and anxiety
- Online programs to manage substance use
- Evidence-based training to minimize stress and prevent burnout for healthcare workers.
Visit the website to make an account to view all the courses and programs available.
Anyone interested in improving their mental health
Go online to make an account. You will then be able to login and view all of the mental health resources.
Adult Support: 1-866-585-0445
Adult Help Line
Youth Support: 1-888-668-6810
Kids Help Line
Indigenous Support: 1-855-242-3310
Indigenous Peoples Helpline
Saskatchewan and all of Canada
- Crisis Support
- Mental Health Support Groups (Online)
- One-On-One Phone Counselling
- Online Resources and Wellness Programs
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.