Mental Health Support Groups (Online)
Provided by: Wellness Together Canada
Offers a number of online peer support groups, including:
- Individual Peer Support Groups – give people experiencing mental health and addiction issues the opportunity to share about their experiences and learn new skills to help manage the impact of mental illness and addiction issues.
- Family Support Groups – give family and friends of people living with mental health and addiction issues the opportunity to come together with other individuals to discuss how to best support their loved ones.
- Kids Support Groups – Kids Help Phone offers online support forums of real-life stories where youth can connect and share.
- Healthcare Worker Support Groups – provide peer support for healthcare workers.
- Motivation and Accountability Support Groups – provide motivation and accountability groups for behavior change.
Visit the website to make an account and sign up for one of the Mental Health Support Groups.
Anyone needing support through an online peer support group.
Set up an online account and go online to take part in a support group.
Adult Support: 1-866-585-0445
Adult Help Line
Youth Support: 1-888-668-6810
Kids Help Line
Indigenous Support: 1-855-242-3310
Hours of Operation
Visit the website for group support offerings.
Saskatchewan and all of Canada
- Crisis Support
- Mental Health Support Groups (Online)
- One-On-One Phone Counselling
- Online Resources and Wellness Programs