Veterans Affairs Canada Complaints
Provided by: Government of Canada - Veterans Affairs Canada
- 24 Hour Crisis Help Line
- Cannabis for Medical Purposes for Veterans
- Compensation for Veterans with an Illness or Injury (3 locations)
- Death and Bereavement Services
- Families and Survivors of Canadian Forces Members and Veterans Support
- Hearing Loss and Tinnitus Services for Veterans
- Operational Stress Injury Clinics (2 locations)
- Pastoral Outreach
- Peer Support
- Prisoner of War Benefits
- Veteran Family Program
- Veterans Affairs Canada Complaints
- Veterans Case Management
- Veterans Education and Jobs
- Veterans Emergency Funds
- Veterans Help at Home
- Veterans Housing and Home Life
- Veterans Income Support
- Veterans Medical Costs
- Veterans Ombudsman
- Veterans Rehabilitation Services
- Veterans’ Rights Information
Provides a complaint resolution service for Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) member, RCMP member, veteran, family member or representatives who feel they have been treated unfairly by Veterans Affairs Canada, or would like information about programs and services that may help.
Canadian Armed Forces (CAF) member, RCMP member, veteran, family member or representatives who feel they have been treated unfairly by Veterans Affairs Canada.
Visit website to Submit a Complaint.
Visit website to submit a claim.
Office of the Veterans Ombudsman
P.O. Box 66
Charlottetown PE C1A 7K2
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.