Provided by: Government of Canada - Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada
Helps individuals and organizations identify, address and report concerns related to possible mishandling of personal information.
- Find the right organization to contact about your privacy issue
- Ask the OPC about a privacy concern
- Share a privacy comment or concern with the OPC
- File a formal privacy complaint
- Report spam
- Report a privacy breach at your organization
Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada
30 Victoria Street
Gatineau QC K1A 1H3
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.