Provided by: Saskatoon Public Schools
- Academic Upgrading
- Adult 12 Program
- Associate School
- Career & Experiential Learning
- Elementary School (52 locations)
- FLEX Program
- French Immersion – Elementary School (9 locations)
- French Immersion – High School (4 locations)
- High School (11 locations)
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (2 locations)
- Jacoby Centre
- Language Learning Preschool
- Let’s Lead – Nīkānētān
- Nêhiyâwiwin Cree Language and Culture Program
- Online Learning
- Prekindergarten (15 locations)
- Skilled Trades of Construction
Provides support for student mothers and mothers-to-be, to be successful students and parents. Provides formal and informal noon hour programming alongside a variety of other services that include individual counselling sessions, making referrals to schools and community services and ensuring that student parents have access to accurate and timely information about services and programs available to them. Also provides student fathers with programming to meet their unique needs.
Student mothers and mothers-to-be.
Standard high school application - contact for details.
Saskatchewan Health Card
Nutana Collegiate (Grades 9-12)
411 11th Street East
Saskatoon SK S7N 0E9
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.