Career & Experiential Learning
Provided by: Saskatoon Public Schools
- Academic Upgrading
- Adult 12 Program
- Associate School
- Career & Experiential Learning
- Elementary School (52 locations)
- FLEX Program
- French Immersion – Elementary School (9 locations)
- French Immersion – High School (4 locations)
- High School (11 locations)
- International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (2 locations)
- Jacoby Centre
- Language Learning Preschool
- Let’s Lead – Nīkānētān
- Nêhiyâwiwin Cree Language and Culture Program
- Online Learning
- Prekindergarten (15 locations)
- Skilled Trades of Construction
Offers students in grades 10 – 12 an opportunity to explore career areas and develop skills to prepare youth to be competitive in the world. Visit website for more information.
Students in grades 10 - 12, enrolled in a Saskatoon Public School.
Contact Mount Royal Collegiate at 306-683-7580 for more information and/or to register.
Business Line: 306-683-7850
Nutana Collegiate (Grades 9-12)
411 11th Street East
Saskatoon SK S7N 0E9
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.