Supported Independent Living Program (SILP)
Provided by: North Sask Special Needs Housing, Employment, Recreation
Provides housing and support for nine individuals living with a cognitive disability. Goal of the program is to support individuals in the enhancement, maintenance and learning of independent living skills. Support workers help with the development of:
- Positive mental health and self care habits
- Positive habits in the areas of personal hygiene, house cleaning and cooking
- Life goals, both short and long term
- Social skills, employment and more.
For more information call 306-425-3939.
Adults with cognitive disabilities.
Call for details.
North Saskatchewan Special Needs Housing, Employment, Recreation
207 La Ronge Avenue
La Ronge SK S0J 1L0
- Day Program
- Group Home – Ty’s House
- Mental Health and Addictions Support
- Supported Independent Living Program (SILP)
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.