Provided by: North Central Family Centre
Provides a number of youth programs including:
- After-school tutoring (daily)
- Homework help (daily)
- Arts and crafts (daily)
- Daily donations of bread and canned good (first come first serve)
- Sports and recreation
- Girls and boys anti-bullying self-esteem group
- Boys leadership classes (Wolfpack)
- Cultural programming (registration required for adults – see Facebook page for info)
Children, youth, and families in Regina's North Central community.
Call for details.
North Central Family Centre
2931 5th Avenue
Regina SK S4T 0L4
We are on the corner of 5th Avenue and Robinson Street, with a playground in the courtyard.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday, 9 am - 3pm (Adults)
Monday- Friday, 3 pm - 10 pm (After School Children and Youth program)
Wheelchair access - designated parking spaces; Wheelchair access - side door; Wheelchair access - ramps; Wheelchair access - washrooms (at least one)
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.