Skip to content

Service Description

If you have concerns or questions about your or your loved one’s care or service:

  • Speak first with staff, physicians, or other health care professionals involved in your care or service
  • Speak with the supervisor or manager if you still have unanswered questions or are not comfortable speaking with those directly involved in your care or service
  • If you need further assistance, contact the Client Concerns Office:
    • 8:00 am – 4:00 pm (if there is no immediate answer there will be a response within two working days)
    • Integrated Rural Health: 1-855-778-7708 /
    • Integrated Northern Health: 1-833-484-2577 /
    • Saskatoon: 1-866-655-5066 / 306-655-0250 /
    • Regina: 1-866-411-7272 / 306-766-3232 /


The Client Concern Specialist must speak with the patient directly to get consent for involvement. If you want to contact the Client Concern Specialist about the care of a loved one, ensure your loved one is aware; the Client Concern Specialist will need to get consent from them for involvement (unless their competency to consent is a factor -- contact for details).



No Physical Location – Online Resource

Location Info

211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.

Other ways to find what you’re looking for: