Find a Camp
Provided by: Saskatchewan Camps Assocation
Visit the website to search for camps in Saskatchewan. Results can be narrowed by filtering your search by camp features, facilities, and types (day camps, overnight camps, special needs, youth, family, senior retreats, and out trips).
- Camps marked as “SCA Accredited” indicates their recognized efforts by the Saskatchewan Camps Assocation (SCA) for running safe summer camps and meeting industry standards in their programming, human resources, and facility.
- SCA accredited camps follow government regulations in areas such as: camper information privacy, child protection policies, staff hiring and training, medical services, water safety, out-tripping, environmental care, activity leadership, and emergency response.
- The SCA Accreditation Certificate is awarded to camps meeting 100% of the mandatory standards and a minimum of 80% of its desirable standards.
- Camps are visited every three years by the SCA for a full camp audit to renew their certification.
- Camps are required to keep their SCA membership in good standing and submit an annual review of their standard compliance in years between visits.
No Physical Location
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.