Provided by: Regina Abortion Support Network
A grassroots mutual aid group that provides information and support to pregnant people seeking or considering abortions.
- Provides information about abortion and abortion services providers.
- Offers support to overcome barriers that are in your way.
- Educates the public about abortion and barriers to care in Saskatchewan.
- Does not perform abortions
- Does not prescribe medication
- Does not provide abortion referrals.
Volunteers do not provide or interpret any medical advice, assessment, test result, or diagnosis. Volunteers cannot prescribe or recommend treatments or therapies of any kind. But, volunteers can help you find someone who can do those things.
Pregnant people seeking or considering abortions.
Visit the website for online information or call 306-517-2558 (Monday - Sunday 9:00 am - 9:00 pm) for support.
No Physical Location
Regina SKGet Directions
Services by phone or online.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.