Legal Information for Newcomers
Provided by: Public Legal Education Association of Saskatchewan Inc
Provides practical, plain language, legal information to newcomers regarding legal rights and responsibilities, government, the justic system and answers to frequently asked questions. Topics covered include:
- Your rights in the workplace
- Renting a home
- Accessing healthcare
- Getting a Driver’s License
- Protection from discrimination
- Dealing with government agencies
- Schooling for children and more.
Visit the website for more information.
Newcomers to Saskatchewan
Contact the office for assistance or visit the website.
No Physical Location
- Family Law
- Legal Information for Newcomers
- Online Legal Information
- Teacher Resources
- The Listen Project – Free Legal Advice (2 locations)
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.