Provided by: Public Legal Education Association of Saskatchewan Inc
Provides free-of-charge information and assistance to people in Saskatchewan who are dealing with separation or divorce. Information includes:
- Separation and Divorce Issues – Family law basics, separation, divorce
- Parenting – Who are parents, parenting orders, , parenting time and more
- Support – Child and spousal support guidelines, enforcing support
- Property – Family Property Act, how family property is defined and divided
- Family Violence – Resolving disputes, interpersonal violence and abuse programs
- Agreements – What is an agreement, what should be in an agreement, etc.
- Court Orders – Getting a court order, how court decisions are made, etc.
Visit the website for more information.
People in Saskatchewan who are dealing with separation and divorce.
Visit the website.
No Physical Location
- Family Law
- Legal Information for Newcomers
- Online Legal Information
- Teacher Resources
- The Listen Project – Free Legal Advice (2 locations)
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.