Skip to content

Over-payments and Repayments
Provided by: Government of Canada - Service Canada

View information about this organization

Service Description

For various reasons, you may need to make a repayment of a debt owed to the Government of Canada. The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) is responsible for the collection of debts for the following programs:

  • Defaulted Canada Student Loans (CSL)
  • Employment Insurance (EI) overpayments and penalties
  • Training Allowances Payment System (TAPS)
  • Canada Pension Plan (CPP) overpayments
  • Grants and contributions (G&C) overpayments
  • Operations and maintenance (O&M) receivables.

Phone 1: 1-888-815-4514

Canada Student Loans (CSL)

Phone 2: 1-800-206-7218

Employment Insurance (EI)

Phone 3: 1-800-277-9914

Canada Pension Plan (CPP) and Old Age Security (OAS)

Toll-Free: 1-800-622-6232


Business Line: 1-866-864-5823

Canada Revenue Agency

Service Website

Languages Offered


No Physical Address

211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.

Other ways to find what you’re looking for: