Skip to content

International Benefits
Provided by: Government of Canada - Service Canada

View information about this organization

Service Description

May provide retirement, disability or survivor benefits to eligible individuals who have lived or worked in another country, or the surviving spouse, common-law partner or children of eligible individuals who have lived or worked in another country.


Social security agreement is an international agreement between Canada and another country that is designed to coordinate the pension programs of the two countries for people who have lived or worked in both countries.



Phone 4: 1-855-284-5942

Canada Revenue Agency

TTY: 1-800-665-0354

Canada Revenue Agency

Fax: 1-613-941-2505

Canada Revenue Agency

TTY: 1-800-926-9105

Toll free - General Inquires

Toll-Free: 1-800-622-6232


Service Website

Coverage Area


Languages Offered


No Physical Address

211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.

Other ways to find what you’re looking for: