Skip to content

Over-payments and Repayments

Provided by: Government of Canada - Service Canada

View information about this organization

Service Description

For various reasons, you may need to make a repayment of a debt owed to the Government of Canada. The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) is responsible for the collection of debts for the following programs:

  • Defaulted Canada Student Loans (CSL)
  • Employment Insurance (EI) overpayments and penalties
  • Training Allowances Payment System (TAPS)
  • Canada Pension Plan (CPP) overpayments
  • Grants and contributions (G&C) overpayments
  • Operations and maintenance (O&M) receivables.

Canada Student Loans (CSL): 1-888-815-4514

Employment Insurance (EI): 1-800-206-7218

Canada Pension Plan (CPP) and Old Age Security (OAS): 1-800-277-9914

Toll-Free: 1-800-622-6232


Business Line: 1-866-864-5823

Canada Revenue Agency

Service Website

Coverage Area


Languages Offered

English, French

No Physical Address

Location Info

Canada Dental Benefit: 1-800-715-8836

Canada Dental Benefit TTY: 1-800-665-0354

Canada Dental Benefit Operator-assisted Relay: 1-800-715-8836

TTY: 1-800-926-9105

Toll Free

Toll-Free: 1-800-622-6232



211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.

Other ways to find what you’re looking for: