Skip to content

My Service Canada Account

Provided by: Government of Canada - Service Canada

View information about this organization

Service Description

Use My Service Canada Account to apply, view and update your information for:

  • Employment Insurance (EI)
  • Canada Pension Plann (CPP)
  • Canada Pension Plan disability
  • Old Age Security (OAS)


Canadians with a Social Insurance Number (SIN) can use the My Service Canada Account.

Application Process

To register or sign into your account, visit the website.

CPP/OAS: 1-800-277-9914

* Toll Free TTY 1-800-255-4786

Record of Employment: 1-800-367-5693

* Toll Free TTY 1-855-881-9874

Employment Insurance (EI): 1-800-206-7218

* Toll Free TTY 1-800-529-3742

Social Insurance Number: 1-866-274-6627

* Toll Free TTY 1-800-926-9105

TTY: 1-800-926-9105

Toll Free

Toll-Free: 1-800-622-6232


Hours of Operation

Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm

Service Website

Coverage Area


Languages Offered

English, French

No Physical Address

Location Info

Hours of Operation

Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm

Canada Dental Benefit: 1-800-715-8836

Canada Dental Benefit TTY: 1-800-665-0354

Canada Dental Benefit Operator-assisted Relay: 1-800-715-8836

TTY: 1-800-926-9105

Toll Free

Toll-Free: 1-800-622-6232



211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.

Other ways to find what you’re looking for: