Skip to content

Enabling Accessibility Fund

Provided by: Government of Canada - Service Canada

View information about this organization

Service Description

Provides funding for projects that make communities and workplaces more accessible for persons with disabilities. Funding supports projects that improve accessibility and safety in:

  • A facility where persons with disabilities work or could work in the future; or
  • A community space where programs or services are, or will be available for persons with disabilities.

Visit the website for more information.


Priority will be given to projects that help improve accessibility and safety for persons with disabilities in:
- shelters, for those experiencing violence and/or gender-based violence
- workplaces where persons with disabilities work or could work in the future
- Early Learning and Child Care (ELCC) centres
- Indigenous projects to improve accessibility in Indigenous organizations.

The organization must be one of the following:
- not-for-profit organization
- for-profit organization with a maximum of 99 full-time equivalent employees
- municipalities
- Indigenous ELCCs, including band councils, tribal councils and self-government entities
- registered and/or licensed Early Learning and Child Care centres
- territorial government



CPP/OAS: 1-800-277-9914

Record of Employment: 1-800-367-5693

* Toll Free TTY 1-855-881-9874

Employment Insurance Program: 1-800-206-7218

* Toll Free TTY 1-800-529-3742

Telephone Reporting Service Employment Insurance: 1-800-531-7555

Income Security Program TTY - Toll Free: 1-800-255-4786

TTY: 1-800-926-9105

Toll free - General Inquires

Toll-Free: 1-800-622-6232


Service Website

Coverage Area


Languages Offered

English, French

No Physical Address

Location Info

Canada Dental Benefit: 1-800-715-8836

Canada Dental Benefit TTY: 1-800-665-0354

Canada Dental Benefit Operator-assisted Relay: 1-800-715-8836

TTY: 1-800-926-9105

Toll Free

Toll-Free: 1-800-622-6232



211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.

Other ways to find what you’re looking for: