Skip to content

Service Description

Assists in the transition to civilian life. Includes a collaborative process of assessment, planning, coordination, evaluation, and advocacy for options and services to meet needs.

Factors that can lead to a need for case management services include (but are not limited to):

  • An ongoing decline in physical or mental health
  • Financial uncertainty
  • Housing issues
  • Family-related stress
  • Social isolation
  • Active substance abuse or addiction issues.


To receive the support of a Veterans Affairs Canada case manager, you must be a:
- Member of the Canadian Armed Forces or RCMP nearing your release date,
- Former member of the Canadian Armed Forces or the RCMP, or
- Survivor of any of the above.

Application Process

When preparing to leave service, the Veterans Affairs Canada transition interview may identify that you and your family need case management services, in which case you will be assigned a case manager.

If you have already released,call 1-866-522-2122 if you think you (and your family) could benefit from case management services.



TTY: 1-833-921-0071

Toll-Free: 1-866-522-2122

Service Website



Coverage Area


Languages Offered

English, French

No Physical Address

Location Info

211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.

Other ways to find what you’re looking for: