Report Impaired Drivers
Provided by: Government of Canada - Saskatchewan - RCMP - F Division
If you see a driver you think is impaired, pull over and call 911.
Possible signs of an impaired driver include:
- Drifting in and out of lanes
- Driving unreasonable fast, slow or at an inconsistent speed
- Tailgating and changing lanes frequently
- Making exceptionally wide turns
- Changing lanes or passing without sufficient clearance
- Overshooting or stopping well before stop signs or stop lights
- Disregarding signals and lights
- Approaching signals or leaving intersections too quickly or slowly
- Driving with windows open in cold or inclement weather
- Driving without headlights, failing to lower high beams or leaving turn signals on.
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.