Supported Living Home – Niwaapatahanannik
Provided by: CUMFI
- Affordable Housing (3 locations)
- Assessment Suites
- Auntie’s Place
- Children’s Emergency Receiving Home
- Community Outreach Support Program
- Cool Down Location
- Grief & Loss Counselling for Clients & Staff
- Group Home – Bertha’s House
- Group Home – Caron House
- Group Home – Hessdorfer House
- Group Home – Landry House
- Group Home – Stewart House
- Kokum’s Home – Respite Services
- McLeod House – Supported Living for Men
- Mobile Bus
- Round Prairie Elder’s Lodge
- Supported Living Home – Infinity House
- Supported Living Home – Niwaapatahanannik
- Supported Living Home – Pritchard House
- Supported Living Home – Trotchie House
- Visiting Suites – Pritchard House
- Warm-up Location
- Wellness Centre
Niwaapatahanaanik Home is one of four supported living homes in the Coming Home Program, which is designed for parents who require intensive support in order to have their children returned to their care or to maintain their children in their care. Homes are staffed 24 hours a day and offer self-contained suites. Staff are there to provide support and help parents meet case plan goals.
Niwa is a home for intact families and their children. Consists of 11 long term suites with 24/7 staffing and monitoring. Offers support services to create a path towards becoming custodial parents and/or maintaining custody. Assists families to eventually transition into the community with their children.
Intact families and their children who want to work to maintain custody and/or work towards becoming custodial parents.
Business Line: 306-975-9999
Hours of Operation
Niwaapatahanaanik Home – Supported Living
Saskatoon SKGet Directions
211 Saskatchewan strives to make sure information is correct. However, there are often changes to community services, which means inaccuracies may be possible. The information presented by 211 Saskatchewan may be subject to change.